A professional, hard working individual with an eye for detail and a passion for data collection.
Working directly under the supervision of a Party Chief, a Chainman will assist in field data collection on all project types within the company.
- Reports to: Survey Field Manager
- FLSA Status: Hourly, Non-exempt
- Location: WA
- Date: 6/2022
Our work environment provides a result driven, collaborative space, with open & transparent communication, and a culture of celebrating everyone’s wins. Our mid-size private business model provides the ability to have dynamic involvement at all levels of our organization. We’re also proud to say we offer an excellent Total Compensation Package & a few other unique perks to our industry!
At Terrane we embrace diversity & welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, marital status, creed, religion, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Maintain a neat and orderly workspace
- Operate surveying equipment as instructed by Party Chief
- Collect accurate field data per Terrane standards
- Arrive on site ready for whatever challenges may be presented
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Valid Drivers License with clean driving history
- Must enjoy working outdoors
- Willingness to work in inclement weather
- Able to work 40+ hours a week, when needed
We are Always Looking
Can you see yourself here?