If you obsess over the details, love scheduling and organization, and aren't "OK" with a loosely managed calendar, let's chat!
Consistent with the objective of Terrane as a leader in surveying services, the Field Scheduler will set the pace for the entire process by obsessing over the field schedule.
A take-charge individual with the ability to work with almost no supervision and have a professional demeanor, ability to communicate in a professional manner, relate to all types of personalities, and develop strong professional relationships, internally. Must love detail, be very organized, and great at multitasking.
- Maintain field schedule to meet project deadlines
- Work closely with the Survey Field Manager to assess best scheduling practices
- Obsess over time management, geographic scheduling, and efficiency improvements
- Notify contacts/clients of scheduled field work as needed while aligning with the project coordination team
- Schedule underground utility locate consultants and coordinate with the field schedule
- Project Research for assigned projects including completing the property research, requesting utility maps, obtaining deeds, court causes & other documents, when needed; obtaining title reports and supporting documents, when needed; order PZR Reports when needed
- Work with clients to answer questions and coordinate the necessary revisions
- Handle calls and emails regarding status requests on current projects and additional details provided by client
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Successful experience maintaining a tight schedule, preferably in the health care or supply chain industry
- Speed, quality, and next level attention to detail
- Availability to work flexible hours at times when schedule needs adjusting
We are Always Looking
Can you see yourself here?