Interested in using top of the line equipment to get data from the field to the office?
Consistent with the objective of Terrane as a leader in surveying services, the Party Chief will lead a field crew in collection of survey data on all project types within the company, with safety and efficiency in mind.
- Reports to: Survey Field Manager
- FLSA Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
- Location: WA
- Date: 6/2022
Our work environment provides a result driven, collaborative space, with open & transparent communication, & a culture of celebrating everyone’s wins. Our mid-size private business model provides the ability to have dynamic involvement at all levels of our organization. We’re also proud to say we offer an excellent Total Compensation Package & a few other unique perks to our industry!
At Terrane we embrace diversity & welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, marital status, creed, religion, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Ensure project completion.
- Safely and efficiently operate field equipment.
- Manage assigned Chainman and assist with training when required.
- Communicate between office and field.
- Operate and care for assigned field equipment.
- Collect accurate field data per Terrane standards.
- Arrive on site ready and prepared for whatever challenges may be presented.
- Maintain and safely operate company provided vehicle.
- Work closely with office members (techs, PLS’s) to ensure project completion.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- 1+ year Surveying experience
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving history
- Willingness to work in inclement weather
- Able to work 40+ hours a week, when needed
- Familiar with Leica Captivate - preferred
We are Always Looking
Can you see yourself here?