An experienced survey professional who excels in a fast-paced work environment.
An experienced survey professional, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment. Must possess an ability to collaborate well with other team members. This role works under the direction and supervision of a Project Surveyor (PLS) and provides the opportunity for professional growth. The end goal of this individual should be to obtain their LIST and eventually their PLS.
- Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
- FLSA Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
- Location: Bellevue, WA
Our work environment provides a result driven, collaborative space, with open & transparent communication, & a culture of celebrating everyone’s wins. Our mid-size private business model provides the ability to have dynamic involvement at all levels of our organization. We’re also proud to say we offer an excellent Total Compensation Package & a few other unique perks to our industry!
At Terrane we embrace diversity & welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, marital status, creed, religion, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Produce finished survey drawings in Carlson Survey.
- Work with and support survey crew members as needed.
- Work with office staff to draft survey data and/or review drawings produced by others.
- Existing surface creation in CAD to depict an accurate representation of field conditions.
- Process and edit line work, figures and surface models.
- Interpret record documents and accurately represent them in a CAD environment.
- Effectively communicate with internal staff to gather all information needed for the drafting of survey related data.
- Drafting of exhibits and the preparation of legal descriptions.
Other duties may be assigned.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- 1+ years of experience specifically in Land Surveying, field experience qualifies.
- Strong professional communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Working knowledge of standard surveying procedures and processes.
- Experience with Carlson Survey (CAD) is a plus.
We are Always Looking
Can you see yourself here?